So if you've noticed, I've been totally MIA on my blog. I wanted to give ya'll a quick update as to why and then reassure you that I will be back in FULL FORCE next week.
tomorrow is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL for the district I work for. with all the craziness of budget cuts, yours truly was cut and so these past few weeks were spent closing out offices, files, and saying a bunch of goodbyes. it's a sad time, and yet an exciting time with all the things i have going on this summer and fall. (more on that next week).
so in the meantime, if you are looking for coupon pointers, i'm sorry to disappoint. again, i will be back in FULL FORCE with all my diligent deal postings. what's even more atrocious is my coupon folder - it hasn't been updated in 2 weeks. thankfully, this past sunday didn't come with any coupons, but i know this sunday will def. have them.
OKAY - SO I CAVED - HERE'S A DEAL from Heather, thanks!
Starting sometime today, Wednesday, June 1st, you can ask for a free sample of Degree Women Deodorant on the Degree Women Facebook page (they have 6,600 samples available). Just go to the “Giveaway ” tab and click on the “Enter” button to get the entry form to appear. This sample is available if you haven’t already received it, limit is one per person. I am not sure when this goes live.
see ya'll next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment