I AM A WINNER! OKAY, so I can't tell you how excited I am about this BECAUSE, I am going to the event ANYWAY. Let me back up a little bit. I've always been a stamper at heart - I started stamping in high school and have an interesting collection of stamps. Something about a stamp (even the word) just makes me giddy :)
The past few years, with the exception of last year, I attended the Scrapbook Expo. This is an event that features the newest items that rolled out of CHA (the craft and hobby association) trade show earlier in January. ANYWAY.... I won a free ticket from Stephanie at the {Stamps} of Life! Thank you! *waves*
Her stamps are amazing... seriously. I posted the three sets I most recently bought. check out the BANNER STAMPS! the crazy part of all this, other than the person writing on this blog, is that there are a million LITTLE stamps in the upper left hand set! the circles that are nesting in each other are actually separate stamps!
Stephanie pays such attention to detail and thinks about all the little things. her videos, a 30 second card in 5 minutes, shows how to use the products and her stamping tips videos are a great resource.
anyway, ask anyone, especially my husband or fellow blogger friend, grace, who has pointed out to me on MORE THAN ONE occasion that i am in a state of ecstasy when i talk about how amazing these stamps are.
one may ask - why is she getting THAT excited about stamps? well, when you work full time, go to school full time, play with 2 babies (1 and 2)... it's hard to set aside things for yourself. this is that for me. my love for stamps has been reignited... i am excited to see what that means, practically! :) i should also add, when i find out about something "new", i tend to look into all the way [obsess], and then i'm able to appreciate it that much more. :)


SO FUN!!!!!! WINNING IS THE BEST!!! AND you won from your favorite person! :) :) :) CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun...can't wait to see what you make with those awesome stamps! I do hope you will play along at CASology sometime...we'd love to have you play along!
ReplyDeletethanks Judy! :) I hope to!!
Delete