so part of the reason i've been avoiding my blog is primarily b/c i wanted it to be a source for people who wanted to coupon. well, i fell under the pressure to succeed and now i'm just moving on. i don't have time to linger.
(i fear that will be a common phrase for me in the coming year - i just don't have time)
i've been learning quite a bit about myself and about others... i suppose while that's normal for many, i have a tendency to over think and then over do. it stems from my... "perfectionistic tendencies" as someone once told me.
in the past week, so many life changing things have been "decided" to say the least that now i'm in the situation of figuring out what that will all look like...
so far, i can say this summer can be defined by unfinished projects.. packages and encouragement letters that are still sitting on my table unsent (sorry A!), L. Berry's scrapbook, still untouched from the day he was born, my puzzle project (I wanted to start and finish my 2 Boston puzzles this summer - that's totally not happening), the Harry Potter project - finishing the series, and of course this blog.
I've become one of those women. Women who can't follow through b/c they don't manage their time well or put other LESSER things as priorities. NO MORE.
add me to this list bc i'm the PRINCESS of a million projects always started and never finished. *le sigh.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I much prefer L Berry updates than couponing tricks which is why I haven't been commenting. hehe Also I much prefer the life updates since yOU NEVER TELL ME!
P.S.2 Have a good day!