Wednesday, July 13, 2011

reflections

a friend of mine recently posted on her blog some thoughts she had about her new life stage - and it got me thinking.

i spent most of the morning talking to 8 different day care facilities in my area. I'm looking for a place for my kiddo for the next month. While I was doing that, I checked my blackboard account for my class tonight, read a few more chapters for tonight's quiz, made a breakfast snack for my husband and myself and played with my son.

i was recently called "super mom" by a friend of mine, and i got to thinking what that really means. i can tell you that in my head, i'm thinking that for the next 3 years, i'm going to be looking like a crazy person juggling so many different things... still... we're given what we can handle, right? well let's hope so.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment