Monday, January 9, 2012

maternity leave

maternity leave.

two amazingly wonderful words and yet... .i'm so freakin' busy!

I've been trying to socialize and catch up with friends that I have been out of touch with for months - while at the same time, getting ready for K.Berry and organizing the house.

I will admit I'm far more efficient without the male berries at home, but still - it gets lonely... :)

a few things i've realized about maternity leave:

1. it's expensive!  even though most of it is buying things for baby - going out to eat and socializing takes a toll on the wallet. sheesh - good thing i'm budgeting!

2. it can get lonely. while i appreciate the time i have to myself to rest and get ready - there are days when i wish some of my friends were free to hang out. it doesn't help my best friend lives in europe, but you know. them's the breaks.

i had more thoughts, but b/c i didn't blog it soon enough after the thoughts occurred, sadly, i could only remember 2. i must do an L.Berry update soon.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you my dear! The lonely part without you! We are in a long-distance love affair...hahaha....but shhhh....don't tell our men (both little and big) ;) Thinking of you....

    ReplyDelete