Sunday, January 29, 2012

welcome k. berry!

okay, so this post is about a week late and i'll be honest - i had thoughts of doing this in the hospital, but thought i should rest rather than update my blog ;)

k. berry - born 9 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches on january 19th 2012
k. berry

she's wonderfully amazingly wonderful. :) words cannot describe the amount of love and warmth that comes to mind when I look at that little face. God is truly amazing and continues to bless us Berries. b. berry and myself are very proud and are full of love and warmth.

l. berry


there are promising signs of him being a great big brother. so far, he'll give k. berry kisses, hold her bottle, say "baby night night", pat her on the back and he's always looking for her. He also gets VERY upset if she cries... :) this guy will always hold a special spot in my heart. <3

3 comments:

  1. OMG....L sounds just like A! G barely cries...but when she does....there go his tears too! I have tried to turn it into a game and, when it is a short cry because of gas, I am able to make him laugh, but when I need to get something done and let her cry a little more before a feeding....oh boy! So cute! I love big brothers! They def. hold a special place in our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is bbbbbeeeeaaautiful!!! Congratulations!! Daughters are great! What a blessing you have one of each !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are right, they do look similar and even had similar stats. but then again, B1 and LBerry looked similar too at some points...tho they look nothing alike tho equally cute in their way. :)

    Congrats girls. we will share labor stories soon!

    ReplyDelete