Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge & a Faux Hawk

A friend of mine encouraged me to do a thirty day challenge with her for the month of February. Here are the guidelines:


You cannot say anything negative or critical about your husband
to your husband
or to anyone else, about your husband.

EVERY DAY, FOR 30 DAYS

You must say something positive or admirable about your husband
to your husband and to someone else, about your husband.

I, in turn, forwarded this along to some other good friends so that we can all do this together. I will try to update this blog as the days go on, but I am not making any promises.

In other news, my son is almost 11 months old! I can't believe it. Here is a recent picture of him :



I know that all parents are biased and I'm no different... :)

Party planning tid-bits to come... but in the meanwhile, check out this really good blog : Revive Our Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment