We loved shooting with Nick Yutaka because he's just so chill. He wasn't pushy but was very direct, and most importantly he's PATIENT! Never once got frustrated and made the most of shooting a very active 11 month old. His lovely wife Dawn was wonderful at assisting and was a nice person to just be around.
The cherry on top? On our way to the second shooting site, L. Berry fell asleep in the car - YUP. Straight up passed out until another hour later.
If you like his work - which you will, if you take a look - and decide to book him, please tell him you saw it from me :) I get a referral bonus and in turn, will give you a bonus! :D hahaha
Wow! Love the pic and love the blog! Can't wait to see more!!!
ReplyDeletethanks Christine! I need to be more diligent. You and I could keep each other on tabs with the blog updating thing.
ReplyDelete