February 2, 2011 - a forgotten update
Last night was the start of the 30-day challenge. Surprisingly, it wasn't too much of a challenge, but as with all things, we'll see over time. This morning, I woke up and gave my husband a kiss and a hug with an "I love you" I couldn't help but think of what another friend of mine shared when she started this challenge yesterday. She shared that she was thought her husband might be wary of her sudden adoration, but she noticed her husband looked "relieved."
Likewise, I think my husband felt relieved ... that for the past 2 mornings, I woke up in a good mood and that he didn't have to wonder what kind of mood I would be in for the rest of the day. We had a great night eating dinner together, spending time in the Word and then in front of the TV.
January 2011 was probably one of the hardest months for me to endure. I realized halfway through the struggle, that this year, 2011, I would resolve to do what I KNOW to be right and true. NO MORE EXCUSES, no more shifting blame. I need to be a woman and do what's right.
No comments:
Post a Comment