Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gearing up for What a Great Deal, Wednesday!

I wanted to share with you some sites I've signed up for (with a new gmail account & a google phone number) so that I can maximize my savings when it comes to shopping.

WARNING - this does take some extra effort, but if you are willing to get through the sign up, it's actually not that bad. Also, these places DO NOT SPAM you, which is awesome. I've been on all these sites, and thus far, not one unwanted e-mail.

Swag Bucks - a place where using the tool bar to SURF will earn you, on average, 8-11 points! There are polls, games, and other things to "waste your time on" that you can earn points through also. To top it off, you get 30 points for JUST SIGNING UP!

Recycle Bank - a GREEN friendly site that gives you points for just learning about how make your home more green! (this is a referral link, please use it - it'll help us both out!)

MyCokeRewards - This one has a referral program, FYI, BUUUUT, it's through e-mail only. So rather than spamming all my friends, I thought I'd just leave this one up for you to do on your own :)

 


Mommy Related Free Sign ups




Disney Rewards - I'm not a huge disney fan. Wait, I shouldn't say that. What I MEAN to say is, that I like Disney things - the land, world, fun stuff, but it's very expensive. I especially love Disney Movies... love them. So, that's why I signed up. Also, DMR (Disney Movie Rewards) gives out free points here and there, so that's really why I signed up for it. You're in luck - today's free code: E2YU95MN7T

DIAPERS: Find codes on the bags and look for the logo.

 Huggies - I hope that many of you diaper using moms have done this, otherwise, SHAME ON YOU. These actually get you pretty decent things. My latest grab: a Boon Snack carrier. FOR FREE.



Pampers - I think this program is better - more loot that I would like to get and more options to choose from. The most recent deal I snagged with points was a FREE Shutterfly Calendar! It was perfect - I made a calendar for the in-laws for Christmas at $0.00!!

Free Points: LoveFromPattie5

HAPPY SIGNING UP! UNLESS you are the kind of person that HATES signing up for things. One thing I've learned so far from couponing - you have to sign up to get the coupons too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment