Monday, April 8, 2013

juice juice juice juice

my friend, grace, has been on this health kick. and while on this kick, she has been inspiring me to follow along. here's the link to her thoughts on juicing - click here. it's been interesting. i'm always a sucker for the latest - ESPECIALLY when it comes with an appliance! you'll be glad to know that i haven't really purchased one yet, but i'm thankful for my other friend, annie, who is letting me test drive her breville juicer. 


i just threw things into the juicer to see if it really was all it was cracked up to be. i will say that i'm hyper sensitive to taste, so while most people say they cannot taste spinach, i had NO trouble tasting it... but it wasn't horrible, just not something i was expecting. 


here is the first take - all the fruits i put in... i was too chicken to try it w/ any veggies at first...
buuuut i got bolder - interestingly, i couldn't taste the kale - i actually think i like it over the spinach! weird... 
 looks can deceiving - it was VERY delicious! :) go figure.. i'm drinking juice w/ veggies... what has this world come to? 

4 comments:

  1. so fun!!! I have a juicer but never use it... I do want to drink juice with veggies but too lazy... I hear it is delicious... one day... love the memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!!! I have a juicer but never use it... I do want to drink juice with veggies but too lazy... I hear it is delicious... one day... love the memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun week...and yes why is it the link is always in the first comment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun week...and yes....why is it the link is always in th end first comment

    ReplyDelete