That's me - on the train with 4 kids - thanks for ditching me, guys :)
who needs the zoo?! what L.Berry did all day.
our favorite animals that day: the giraffes!okay - i should maybe edit that comment and say that we saw a lot of cool animals that day and these were the coolest, BUT we did ride a camel and see just born baby ducks. so in all - we loved all the animals. Our goal for the next visit to the Philly zoo?? RIDE THE HOT AIR BALLOON!!the hilight of the day: the pony ride. They had a little pony riding area for the kids. The coolest part was that a worker walked around with the kids so the parents could take pictures. L. Berry did a FANTASTIC JOB... that is until he saw Mommmy & Daddy Berry waiting for him. Here's what we were greeted with:gearing up for the biiig wail"]
princess, big boy and me - being silly togetherbefore the camel ride - the berries & the bookwormB. Berry & L. Berry on one camel & me, S. Berry & Bookworm on another camel.[Note: I've known Bookworm since he was 17 months old - now he's a whopping 9yo! one of my FAVORITE kids
[NOTE: although it doesn't look like it, he really enjoyed himself :) i promise!]
"you were doing so well!!" - the worker's comment to L.Berry's sudden outburst
[NOTE: on 2nd thought, we probably enjoyed this so much more. hahahah]
[EDIT: THANK YOU sister for gently mentioning the fact that I didn't make a shout to the women's group at GPC. I was INCREDIBLY blessed and thank God for you everyday... :)]
April 22 - Good Friday. Probably the BEST day of the trip, for me, personally. I spent that night reading the Bible and worshipping on my own as my husband and friends went to church. I was lifted from all the grunge and dirt that has been plaguing me for the past 6-9 months. (More on this topic on another post)
Still to Come: brotherly love, part 3
:( No mention of seeing me!!! I thought I'd at least get a mention for keeping you and everyone up 'till 1 in the morning and talking about my husband's butt and other silly things... hahaha!! I loved seeing you!! Next time, hopefully, we can do a ladies night out!!! come visit again!!!!
ReplyDeletecheck your e-mail, lovely :)
ReplyDeletePhilly Zoo? Haven't been there since the 80's. I bet the elephants now are all old and wrinkly.
ReplyDelete