the day started BRIGHT and EARLY at 6am. by the time i got out of the house and got to the convention center, it was 6:45am. the show floors didn't open until 9am but they were doing all these cool giveaways and i wanted to experience the crazy. the funny thing is - I WASN'T ALONE! i was the 7th one in line.
here are some pictures of me and my new friends. hahaha. a couple of the ladies consult for notable paper crafting companies (i cannot remember which ones and i don't want to site the wrong one - it's serious business!)
line friends! wish i new all their names - so super nice so early in the morning!
the reason why i woke up so early - you got a golden ticket if you came early. turns out - you didn't have to come THAT early (7:30am) to get one...
SEI BIG RIGS? YES PLEASE! there were trailers and trailers and trailers outside the docking area... will have to get those shots next year!
new friends: holly & jannel!
here's another one of me, stephanie, and my co-worker, erika. :) we forgot to snap one with our other friend, kris!
oh, what's this? YEP! MY BIG SHOT!!! thank you for my early 30th birthday present, In Laws! :) (they don't know it yet!) - i will be "playing" with the products in those BRIGHT pink bags!!



A Big Shot and the Scrapbook Expo?! A perfect day. :)
ReplyDeleteI've been loving your updates!!!! I read them in my Google Reader on my phone so I don't get to comment but I totally love reading your blog. I rarely get a chance to sit down at my computer and comment~~! I love scrapbooking and paper crafts too so I love living vicariously through you! =)
ReplyDelete