Saturday, February 2, 2013

I LOOOOOVE THE TWINERY!! + MY 1ST GIVEAWAY

YES. it's true. I'm a winner...

FIRST, the stamps of life. NOW, the twinery. i think i've died and gone to crafting heaven. I LOVE how all my crafting things are coming together... it's amazing. AMAZING. 
my next post will be about the ULTIMATE paper crafter's experience: the scrapbook expo. BUT from here on out, this post is all about THE TWINERY.

Right now, The Twinery Blog, is doing a special daily promotion. they will be posting  and free downloads (today's give away). see the flier below!! GO TO THE BLOG BECAAUUUSE..



you are looking at day one's winner!! a FREE custom ETSY printable Little Bean Boutique  and an easy valentines craft idea, PLUS from spool of the Maraschino Twine from the Twinery!!! SERIOUSLY, IF YOU CANNOT TELL HOW EXCITED I AM BY THIS WIN, YOU NEED TO IMAGINE SOMEONE GOING NUTS and then magnify that image by 100. :D To make things better, Nicole, the OWNER at the Twinery, is throwing in something special for me - a spool of the Charcoal Twine! I'm soooo glad that i have only purchased twine from the twinery. they have my full support... i hope i'm famous someday, so they get all my referrals!!! :D

and so, in honor of the Twinery, I will be doing a give away of my own - a sample pack of the maraschino & the charcoal twine!!!! :D sharing is caring right??? just leave a comment - and i'll some how figure out how to add a randomizer (if you know how, leave that tip too) :D /edit/ the giveaway closes on monday, february 4 at 8pm PST. :)

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! two times a winner?! that only happens to annie!! haha congratulations!!!! :) i'm sure you'll make something wonderful and great with the winnings!! am i allowed to enter the giveaway?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! and your odds are looking great! i should've put a deadline. :) maybe until next wednesday? hahaha, too much time?

      Delete
  2. Congrats on winning!!!! I love the Twinery! You're so awesome for doing a giveaway and sharing! I love twine so much~ sooo much! =P

    ReplyDelete